Thank you for your interest in an enrolment at Southern Grove.
Southern Grove Primary School is a local intake school. The school priority is for students whose family currently reside within the boundaries of the Southern Grove Primary local intake area as determined by the Department of Education.
Please refer to the Southern Grove local intake maps below:
Parents wishing to complete an 'Application for Enrolment' are required to supply up to 3 pieces of proof of residency. These may include:
- A current rates notice from the City of Gosnells
- A Current lease/rental agreement (within a minimum of 3 months to cover commencement)
- A current electricity connection notice or account
- A current gas connection notice or account
- Drivers licence with current address
To assist the school to determine the student’s eligibility under the enrolment criteria, the following supporting documentation should accompany the application for enrolment:
- Birth certificate
- Immunisation History Statement obtained through Medicare.
- Visa or Australian Citizenship documentation. If a child or parent is a visa holder you will need to provide the visa grant notice and passport.
To determine what year your child should be enrolled please refer to this link:
Parents are reminded that under the Education Act 1999, Division 2.20 "the Principal may cancel the enrolment if false or misleading information was given." It is also a requirement that the school is informed immediately of any change of address.
It is important to ensure all original supporting documentation is provided with your enrolment application.
To obtain an 'Application for Enrolment' please click below:
Kindy to Year 6 enrolment applications for the 2022 school year are now open. Please use the link below to fill our Part A of the application.
The enrolment form and supporting documents can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enrolment queries please contact the school administration on 9234 7700.
For further information about enrolling your child at a local school please read the Department of Education Enrolment Policy here.